FAQ – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The US Market is saturated with countless online shopping sites. So why shop online? One reason is the cost of buying products online. Availability and easy accessibility to innumerable products on the internet enable one to make smart buying decisions. Shoppers can easily check and compare prices online, as well as read product reviews to find the best value-for-money deals on the web. It also gives them a taste of convenience when doing e-shopping.
In this digital age, technology has become the main driver for buying from online shops contrary to purchasing from traditional brick and mortar retail stores. Shoppers can conveniently find the best deals by simply browsing on the web or via mobile applications. Likewise, when it comes to security of making online payments, there are available online payment platforms and gateways where shoppers are not required to share their credit card information, and have available buyer protection services also for more confident online shopping.
How to buy online in the US from overseas?
US hosts the best products in terms of quality. You can find high quality products at the best prices in many of the popular US online shopping sites like Amazon, Ebay, ModCloth, Zappos, Etsy, Mr Porter, BestBuy, etc. There are just so many sites where you can spot the best product at the best deal.
If you are located outside of the US, you can still get easy access to stateside shopping platforms by simply using our services. For a minimal fee, overseas shoppers can use value-for-money services designed to optimize your shopping experience. USA Buying Agent is here to make your stateside shopping fast, easy, and secure!
- US online store does not ship overseas
- US online store does not offer your mode of payment
- You want to buy from multiple sellers, or websites, and you want your orders combined to save in shipping cost
- You want to be sure your items are protected and packaged properly
- Seller is not familiar with international trade and customs documentation
With USA Buying Agent, you can be assured of quality service at the lowest fee. We charge 10%, minimum $10 for our services. Our services include buying your requested products from the US, warehouse storage, repacking, consolidation, international and dropshipping services.
We offer free storage of up to 160 days so you’ll have more time to shop for your favorite american brands & products, then have them all combined in one economical box to save in shipping. By combining multiple orders, you can save up to 60% in shipping cost! We also provide quality product sourcing to help you find the best US products for your business!
See our Our Services and Pricing.
Clothing, Accessories for Women
Clothing, hunting & fishing
Clothing, Shoes – Hip-Hop
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories – Designer
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories – Kids
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories – Sports
Fabric, Craft supplies
Gift ideas for home
Handbags and accessories
Outdoor clothing and accessories
Outdoor clothing and shoes
Outdoor gear & clothing
Wedding clothing, accessories
Here are the billings and cost analysis:
First Bill consists of the Item Cost + 10% Service Fee, minimum $10. Our service fee is computed as 10% of the total purchase cost, minimum $10.
Second Bill is composed of the local shipping fee, international shipping fee, and other charges, if any.
- The local shipping charge is the fee to deliver your order to our processing center in the US. No charge if seller offers free domestic shipping.
- International Shipping Fee. Most shipping companies’ fee is based on the greater of the actual or dimensional weight. The dimensional weight is the actual space that your parcel occupies on the aircraft, and basically you will need to pay for more space occupied. It is computed as Length (cm) x Width (cm) x Height (cm) / divisor; the divisor varies depending upon the shipping method and the destination country. Please use our Ship Cost Calculator to determine the international shipping fee.
Before we send you the first bill for product cost and service fee, our team will first confirm with the seller if items are available. Sometimes, stock status in seller’s page is not accurate.
However, due to time difference, from confirming stock availability to receipt of your payment, the product may no longer be available, especially with fast moving items. Our customer service will inform you of the matter and will seek your advice whether we refund you for your payment or use the amount as credit for future purchase.
Yes. We will refund your payment in full amount, provided your request is not yet processed by our purchaser.
If products have been purchased already without quality issue, you will be charged for service fee and return shipping fee, provided that the seller accepts return. The remaining balance shall be refunded to you. You also have the option to keep your fund with us for future purchase.
If you have fund left on your account, you can either retain the amount for future transactions, or request a refund.
Refund via Paypal
PayPal charges us 0.30 USD per payment, even if the transaction is a refund. If you request a refund, the 0.30 USD fixed fee is deducted from your remaining balance.
Refund request after we have performed services
The service fee will be charged, as well as other costs incurred. For products already bought without quality issues, you will need to pay also for return shipping.
You can benefit from discounted rates using our partner shipping companies. But if you have preference in another shipping company not on our list, please contact our customer support via live chat or email to check if we can arrange your shipment to your country using your preferred shipping method.
Here are the weight estimates for various commodities which you may use to estimate your shipping cost. Please use our Cost Calculator.
|Belts / Chains||200g||Nail art products||130g|
|Capacitor / Resistor||30g||Pants||330g|
|Cellphone case||80g||Plush cloth art toys||410g|
|Cosplay / accessories||340g||Purse||210g|
|Diode / LED||20g||Ring||20g|
|Doll / accessories||110g||Scarf||190g|
|IC integrated circuit||10g||Watch||340g|
Due to export regulations, and carrier restrictions, there are certain item which can’t be shipped internationally. These include but is not limited to the following:
- Adult materials (whether in printed, film or digital format)
- Agricultural products, including certain seeds, live or dead plants, unfinished or untreated wood and soil
- Alcohol, tobacco, or any illicit substance or paraphernalia
- All substances in powdered form
- Animal fur, skin, and leather products
- Banknotes, securities, traveler’s checks, currency, cash equivalents of any kind
- BB/pellet/airsoft/paintball guns, parts and projectiles
- Body armor, helmets or personal protection articles with kevlar or ballistic ratings
- Brazilian rosewood
- Bullion (of any precious metal)
- Clinical or biological samples
- Copyright infringing materials
- Counterfeit goods
- Damaged batteries
- Dangerous / hazardous goods including but not limited to perfumes (except via special services, limited to select countries which requires additional fee), aftershaves, aerosols, flammable substances like nail polish and paints, dry ice, biological substances, UN classified dangerous goods and any goods specified as such under International Air Transport Association regulations (“IATA”), the Agreement on Dangerous Goods by Road (“ADR”) or International Maritime Dangerous Goods (“IMDG”) regulations.
- Electronic cigarettes
- Explosives, fireworks, gun powder, flares or matches
- Firearms or ballistic ammunition of any kind, including imitations, or any parts thereof
- Fire extinguishers
- Food Items
- Fuels, gasoline, matches, combustible substances of any kind
- Gambling devices & accessories
- Gas masks and gas mask filters
- Government, police or military uniforms, IDs and Badges (real or replica)
- Handcuffs of any material, including plastic zip tie restraints and straitjackets
- Human remains or ashes
- Hunting (animal) trophies, animal parts such as ivory and shark’s fin, animal remains or ashes, or animal by-products and derived products not intended for human consumption, prohibited for movement by the CITES Convention and/or local law
- Jewelry and watches with a value in excess of $1000
- Law enforcement striking weapons, including saps, batons and billy clubs
- Lithium-ion or Lithium-metal batteries, unless installed inside the device or packed with the device in its original manufacturer packaging. We will not combine or pack devices with batteries that have been purchased and received separately.
- Live or dead animals
- Lock picking devices
- Loose precious and semi-precious stones (cut or un-cut, polished or unpolished)
- Medical devices not FDA-approved
- Military and/or dual-use flight helmets and flight jumpsuits
- Military and law enforcement equipment
- Military/tactical/police shields
- Military training equipment
- Non-prescription medications not “FDA-approved, as well as dietary supplements
- Perishable items
- Pesticides, herbicides, fungicides
- Plants of any kind and in any form, including seeds, and animal specimens
- Prescription medications, including dental and veterinary
- Prescription medical devices
- Prohormones, Human Growth Hormones, stem cell treatments, steroids
- Rifle scopes, laser pointing and aiming devices for firearms
- Self-balancing boards (hoverboards)
- Self-propelled vehicles
- Solar panels
- Stun guns and tasers
- Sturgeon or Beluga caviar
- Tear gas, mace and pepper spray
- Thermal imaging, InfraRed or other night vision devices
- Used car parts and engines – only acceptable if all steps have been taken to nullify hazardous residues
- Weapons of any kind or any parts thereof, including swords, knives, bayonets etc.
- Other items that we, at our discretion, believe to be potentially dangerous, hazardous, or illegal.
There may be additional prohibited items specified by the country of destination. It is important for you to know your local custom policies as we are not responsible for any financial losses that may be incurred as a result. Moreover, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply to all the laws and regulations of the destination country.
The following are the available payment methods to pay for our service:
Amazon eGift Card
This is the most popular payment method among our customers with ZERO PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE and FAST CONFIRMATION. You may purchase Amazon eGift Card using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express by following this Amazon link: amzn.to/2z5ijuvG. This payment method helps you save more money by avoiding high transaction fees charged by other methods.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Pay for our services using your Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and other international credit cards.
You may purchase Amazon eGift Card using your bank card by following this link: goo.gl/hHa5hG. Amazon.com eGift Card carry no fees, and you may use it to pay for our services. Simply provide us the code, and we will confirm your payment within 24 hours. No Payment Service Charge.
If you pay online thru Western Union, it takes 2-3 business days for us to confirm your payment. But you may also elect to pay through Western Union Agent, by which we can confirm your payment within the day.
Please provide us sender’s full name, location, amount & tracking number (MTCN). Follow this link to find the nearest agent in your location: www.westernunion.com.
Bank Telegraphic Transfer/Wire Transfer
Payment service charge depends on your local bank.
We accept bitcoins as payment. Our payment service charge is 4%.
One of the fastest, convenient, and secure online payment platforms. PayPal payments are acceptable for paying the service fee only. Our payment service charge is 4.9% + $0.30.
Other Payment Methods
We also accept payment by MoneyGram, Alipay. Contact us for details.
We accept US dollars for almost all payment methods. Please contact us for more details.